Dr. Webster joined Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of South Florida in October, 2006 after being in private practice in South Florida since 1996. Dr. Webster received his medical degree from the Yale University School of Medicine in 1991. He completed his general surgery internship in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Webster is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Webster’s areas of expertise include:
- Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Nasal and Sinus Disorders
He has presented research findings at several National Physician Meetings and has published in a variety of journals including the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
ENT Associates of South Florida, LLC
12959 Palms West Dr
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Phone: (561) 793-5077
Fax: (561) 784-8243